Thursday 2 October 2014

I've just sent this to MSP lol: 

'I'm starting to think I come here more than the actual game. There is a bunch of new problems that I'm gonna walk you through. Despite you's still not fixing artbook highscores or missing messages, since you added that piggy bank (useless) its brought a lot of problems with it. WHY ARE U BRINGING NEW STUFF WHEN YOU CANT LOOK AFTER THE STUFF YOU CREATED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

 Props are going missing. You have to find the prop the first time you brought it and the new one should be next to it, which is pages & pages long, aha well done *claps*. Another one is when you click on artbooks they don't even come up anymore, you have to click around 3 times for them to come up *claps*. This game isn't Moviestarplanet its moviestarPROBLEM. I'm telling you now people won't stand for this, people will quit & won't come back. Meaning no vip, no cash. What will you do then, FIX FIX FIX IT!!!!!!'

These problems aren't okay, this game isn't okay. I am not going to renew my VIP or buy anymore packages until MSP fix these problems, I hope people stand up & fight with me. I want the game back. Idc if you don't like me, do it for the game.

20 comments:

  1. Yup. MSP Is A Load Of Crap These Days. Mah Name Is Red White And Blue 54321 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, am pissed off about this. I changed my email a while ago but then deleted that email, it still shows that's my email on MSP. I can't do anything about it because I don't have my VIP recite. I can GIVE MSP over proof but they won't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree,The piggy bank makes no sense? I think it should like imvu when u start msp,U get a day of VIP and MSP CAN TALK TO U AND U CAN TALK TO MODS.Its will make life so much easier and every1 is lagging,I CANT MAKE MOVIES ANYMORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate It, Might Quit Because Of It

    ♥Friendly71711

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate is that all you do i get there are a few problems but msp do there best to make it the best online gameing ever so just appreciate a little i get they could ask for are input but yeah

    Though i think the piggy bank is great you get extra money and fame i really dont get why people dont like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people hate the piggy bank because it's only for VIPS with is making MSP greedier.

      Delete
    2. And all you do is hate on Roxy

      Delete
  6. Lol yeah!! They wont be happy untill they have like 4 users on that game :D then they'll fix it lool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I agree o_o msp updates itself so much that the good things stopped working ;-; I will stand by you roxy and fight for the msp we luv (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boonie is missing....
    <3 And Roxy can we ublock? Im sorry :( Triangles567

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi roxy, I agree with u on this, plz can u unblock me and become friends? Sorry if I don't anything or wht I did idk wht but sorry anyway
    Beyonce :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree ♥ they keep doing pointless updates and are not fixing these glitches which is making msp unbearable to play!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agreee its annoying me so much! I thought it was just casual lag but I guess not! Half of my movies wont even load its crazy! I am not renewing my vip either until it runs out! This has got to a point where its going to bash peoples heads in! They need to sort this out or they will see very few players on this game! I am fed-up and its hardly begun yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totes argree and they even lied on the ad they said u can add stickers to ur photos ( such a lie)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the blog theme, check mine out: Missplanetmsp.blogspot.co.uk.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You go Roxy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i tottaly agree theres so much probs on movie star planet like when my backups were gifting me clothes then i lost those clothes some how?

    ReplyDelete